• Please note that Pre-AP and AP English courses require students to complete summer reading assignments.
The hard copy of your child’s course selection sheet must be turned in to the counseling office by February 19th. If you have further questions about course selection, please contact your child’s counselor.
• Last name begins with A-D Nicola.Henry@fortbendisd.com
• Last name begins with E-G and Ran-Sal Kathleen.email@example.com
• Last name begins with H-L Chastity.Rubin@fortbendisd.com
• Last name begins with M –Ram Kathryn.Kulka@fortbendisd.com
• Last name begins with Sam – Z Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
For students who are new to FBISD or Returning to FBISD from another district:
Step 1: To complete online registration, you must have an email address. If you do not have an email address, there are number of free, web-based email systems that allow you to quickly create an account. Options include: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail
Step 2: Log onto Fortbendisd.com and select the New Student Registration button to access the registration portal. Please have your email address username and password available before beginning this process. If you do not have a home computer, you may use a computer available at the front office of any FBISD school.
Step 3: At www.fortbendisd.com complete the online enrollment application, entering all information required.
Step 4: Gather the following required documents and take them with you to your enrollment appointment: -Student’s Birth Certificate -Student’s Social Security Card -Student’s Immunization Records -Report Card from previous school showing promoted to next level -Deed/Lease -Current Utility bill -Parent/Guardian photo ID
Step 5: Contact your zoned campus (DMS) to verify your address and set up an appointment to complete the enrollment process. Campus Contact Information: Registrar (281) 634-5784, Front Office (281) 634-6750.